At the end of February I went out for a walk in my local village with the intention of testing out the tracking properties of my new GPS unit (honestly, I won’t bang on about it any more – I’m sure you’ve heard enough). I wasn’t going to mention this, as it was only a test, but then something happened which turned that around and made this newsworthy. If, like me, you take a while to be convinced of the correlations between observation and theory, then you will understand how I have waited until a sufficient weight of evidence tips the balance towards one side or the other.
I have posted a long time ago (August last year, was it?) about the idea that accident blackspots and the possibility that negative energy, or black streams, run through those places, and may influence the decision-making processes of drivers. This idea has always been a bit “chicken-and-egg”. Do the black stream energies accumulate because of the accretion of strong human emotional energy? Or do humans have accidents at those points because the black stream energy does something to their judgment faculties?
Some accident blackspots have obvious problems for drivers:-
- narrow points in the road making passing tricky
- junctions without a clear view of traffic both ways
- holes in the road that make drivers veer off course
- fast sections of road with blind junctions joining them
- slippery conditions
There are these reasons and many others as to why accidents occur at some places in particular, and the local councils are always looking at ways of trying to reduce the likelihood by re-painting road directions, putting up signs, slowing traffic down, widening sections, and many more I’m sure. Here’s a view of the Vale Royal (Cheshire) statistics for 2007:
Routes Number of people killed and injured (3 years)
A530 Middlewich to Nantwich 186
A540 Cheshire/Wirral Boundary to A550 100
A50 Knutsford to Holmes Chapel 79
A530 Nantwich to A525 77
A556 Davenham to A49 58
A559 Cheshire/Warrington Boundary to Lostock Gralam 56
B5077 Crewe to Alsager 54
A41 Christleton to Broxton 52
Is it possible for a dowser to effect any change to these statistics? Is it possible to “heal” these sites? I think it might be. Let me explain why I think that – here’s my current working hypothesis.
- When Kal dowsed his house recently he found some black streams, and found also that those streams are composed of two inter-mingled particles of energy at slightly different frequencies: male and neutral.
- These energies had come together to form a dangerous combination. Dangerous in the sense that it is possibly created by and its effects enhanced by the generation of strong negative human emotion.
- That human emotion is partially released at times of great stress, or completely released in a time of trauma.
- The attractor, sink basin, or dwell-point for this emotion attracts such emotional energy towards and into it, and thereby increasing its potential.
- This emotion or spirit can linger for a while before being dissipated.
- A sort of bio-feedback loop is created that may cause other people to be more likely to be attracted by the pull of the negative energy at those places where such energy has pooled.
- The pulling force of that negative energy may prevent the usual focus from being applied when making judgments whilst driving at places where the energy is exerting a strong influence.
In other words, the more accidents happen at a place, the more likely they will continue to happen because energy is being fed into the energy pool at particular places. Some places lend themselves to this pooling of negative energy because they are natural places where accidents are more likely. Thus the accretion of negative energy remains likely, thus accidents remain likely. Perhaps only the removal of the black streams will reduce accident rates at those spots. And my point is that it’s a far cheaper method than trying out a road layout and far less annoying than putting up more signs.
* My findings above village of black streams at places I had noted as dangerous points for cars. There were several more black streams along the road that is marked with the ‘Black stream – lane junction’ label. Each sharp bend had a black stream of energy crossing the road. I’ve stopped driving along that road now because of so many near misses with school buses and school-run parents. I had become invisible!
As though to validate my black stream findings an incident occurred recently that summed it all up for me and spurred me into action. I was coming home along the road on the right hand side of the picture above, heading towards the house next to the junction that is labelled ‘Black stream – to house’. I had my main beam lights on because the light was beginning to fade, although visibility was good and it was light enough to be able to distinguish colour clearly.
I had slowed down for the bend, doing no more than 35mph around the bend because I knew it to be a trouble spot. Visibility round the corner is the full length of a large house and it’s gardens that extend on each side for fifteen or twenty feet. As I rounded the bend I saw a Land Rover with its nose a full three or four feet out of the junction. I judged that there was enough room to go around it still, on the other side of the road, and looked at the driver to make sure they had seen me. She appeared to look right at me, but also right through me! This made me reach for the brake pedal, which was lucky because then she began to pull out in front of me. I slammed the brakes on and came to a halt only inches away from the white Land Rover as it’s side slid past me slowly. I was so shocked I didn’t even blow the horn. I just sat there amazed. She drove away, seemingly unfazed at the near collision.
The place she had pulled out of was the junction where I had identified a very strong wide black stream – the strongest in the area. Coincidence, of course.
What can we do?
Kal’s findings show that we can put female energy into the stream for a period of time to reduce the strength of the black stream to nothing. When the site is balanced the crystals should be removed and the work stopped. However. what we don’t know yet is whether the effects return.
Is it the fact that bad things happen, and strong negative human emotion gets imprinted into those places, that causes black streams to appear at those places? If so, then the presence of the streams may just be an indicator of trouble spots. If it is possible to permanently remove the black energy, then is the result of that a reduction in accidents at those places?
Surely this is worth testing, for the benefit of the whole community of road users. If the black energy affects the decision-making processes of the driver at those spots, then removing the black energy may make them more alert, less distracted, and more attentive to the threat of an accident that many accident blackspots pose. This is speculative – I simply don’t know whether energies affect drivers in that way, or whether drivers affect the energies, or if it’s both or neither. What we need is some real-world data!
So, here’s my suggested plan of action:-
- Identify a place where I feel that cars always have ‘close shaves’ or where I know there to have been accidents.
- Assess whether it will be safe to do some work at this place, and when might best do that (a full moon, as the female energies will be at their strongest, making the focus easier).
- Confirm by dowsing the spot whether there is a black stream (neutral + male) at that point, how strong or wide it is, and where it crosses exactly.
- Find out if there is a permanent source for this energy (an electricity sub-station, or overhead pylons, a quarry, for example – consult your Feng Shui references for more possibilities). If so, will need to work on deflecting the energy elsewhere, possibly then to attempt to cause it to spiral or pool at a safe place.
- If the source cannot be identified, or dowses as being capable of being removed, then do the following:-
- Ask the rods to identify some crystals that could be placed at the blackspot to remove it
- Go to the site on or near a full moon and ask the rods where I should place each crystal in order to remove the black stream
If possible I will leave the crystal formation in place and check the strength of the stream every few days to determine whether the crystals are having any effect. I’m going to use my own relative scale for measuring this rather than trying to establish an absolute scale. What’s important is the immediately local effect.
I’m not saying this is the only technique. Many paths, one destination. Take a look at the textful Isle of Avalon site for more information on what might work for you, if you want to try something like this yourself. But whatever you choose to do – let us know if it works, won’t you?
Following a rough guide.