It was a rather rainy Sunday afternoon (12 August 2011) when I decided to take a trip out to the Wizards wood. I have a wonderful affiliation with that place as it was the first place that I had really communed with tree energies and also the first place where I had received a name (the Magician who Creates his own Worlds). Wow, was that a long time ago or what (in fact almost 3 years ago)?
Arriving there at around 5:30 in the afternoon I immediately dowsed for the best place to commune with the Genius Loci of the place. I was off, as is the case with a lot of wanderings in that forest, along paths, then into the foliage, and along paths again, until finally I recognised my destination. It was the Father of the Forest. Was this the place that I was going to be meditating? As I got closer, the rods veered off and I was led to a tree some 50 foot away from the FotF.
Before I began my commune, I wanted to ask some prelim questions:
- Am I going to get something to do with my knights quest? Yes. Cool!
- Is it another blue key? No. Not so cool.
- Hmmm…is it about where the quest is heading? Yes.
- Is it about a current key? Yes.
- New York? No,
- Pennant? No
- Strength of Arm? Yes.
OK… so now I am ready to do a meditation. I lean against the (rod) directed tree and tune out of the material into the sacred….
After a while I see a reflection of myself. Then a orange, yellow and red rainbow of fog swirls up from the ground and rises slowly and as my reflection breathes in – the fog swirls into its nose and into its body. Then a voice says “I am perfect health” and I can see the fog swirling inside my body to just below my stomach. As I am watching I see my whole body start to glow from the insde until it is all a bright white pure light.
Next thing I back in the world. Wow! What an experience. I pondered mere moments before I took out my dowsing rods. My intuition was on fire!
- Does Strength of Arm also mean physical well-being too? Yes
- Hmmm…It looked like that fog was around my pancreas area (as a guess) Does this health include my Diabetes? Yes
- Should I be managing my diabese better? er…no…(half and half).
- Okay…deep breath…Should I heal my diabetes? Yes and this is one of those flip the rods inside out moments too!
Okay…What the Zarquon! I exclaim to myself before continuing on…
- Can I do it? Yes.
- Do I have all the knowledge I need? No!
O and here is a good one…
- Is “I am in perfect health” a good intention/incantation to have? No? What??
So I am stood there pondering and I recall that the exact words were…”I am perfect health” So I rephrase the above question and get a Yes! More questions were needed:
- Is this intention enough? No
- Does it require a diet change? Yes.
- Is Raw good enough? No. O? That is a bit dissapointing.
- Is there anything else I need to do, Yes?
Well the only thing left is energy work, so I asked do I need to incorporate energy work? Yes (but a vague one). My intuition kicked in.
- Am I already doing energy work aren’t I? Yes,
- By following this quest? Yes.
Then anothe thing pops into my head…Diabetes is a 2nd/3rd chakra illness. Now 2/3 are to do with change and will power. So I ask, is “Saying YES to adventure” the energy work that I need to keep doing. i.e. 2/3 chakra work? Yes (and this is a big YES).
So I am in a bit of limbo land…A scientifically incurable illness and I have a “Cure it” edict as part of an existing blue key…not even a key of its own! As I am walking back to the car my rational brain kicks in and thinks…”is this all real?”
As you know I have often been tempted by the notion of healing it but have been put off by the “impossibility” of it and now I get it as a part of a key! So as I am leaving the forest, on impulse I turn around to the trees and shout out…”Can I have a clue, please?” pretty much in resignation.
That evening I wanted to converse with my partner on the energetic path, Gras as I was pretty much in the land of the impossible. However he was off being a social-ite I had to turn to my inspirational girlfriend for support in my quest for the insanely impossible (and after all the sidekicking i’ve done for Gwas!! Vivian has totally overcome a health challenge or two herself so the incredible advice I got from her was, “Yes, I thought you would have sorted that out already!” Double Wow!
Anywho (An Amercanism) …all that was on Sunday…Then comes Monday and I get a massive sledge hammer sized answer to my last two questions…
- Is this all real?
- Can I have a clue, please?
Let me leave you to ponder the above before I reveal what Magic was to unfold on Monday!
Kal Malik reaffirming his magical ability to create his own world