Over on my personal blog I have been exploring my experiences of being bullied at school. Here are the links:
It was fascinating and personally challenging to write so openly about the experiences. But I had ulterior motive. And that was because I had found something interesting energetically and I wanted to explore that here.
As the final post in the above tells, many years ago I thought I had dealt with my past by forgiving all the people who I had thought and felt had done me down. That was many moons ago and I was less adept at the time with working with energy, being more of an explorer and investigator.
As I wrote the above set of articles I wondered about the energetic implications and whether forgiveness had worked on an energetic level too (I had felt that it had done so on an emotional level). In the midst of writing the above I was scheduled for a trip to Derbyshire, quite close to the Nine Ladies sacred site and so I saved my dowsing and querying for that time.
It was a gorgeous sunny day at the Nine Ladies. The time was about 3pm and I, rarely for this time of the year, had the place to myself. Here is a guide to how I started off with the questioning:
- Is there any energetic significance to emotional experiences such as bullying. Yes (I was expecting this)
- Does forgiveness play a part in releasing any negative energetic consequences of bullying? Yes (Oh, okay)
- Before I had forgiven the people in my past was there an energetic effect on me from those experiences? Yes
- Did forgiving them release that energetic effect? Yes/No (if you recall we a couple of years ago we were introduced to a new movement of the rods, where one swung in and the other remained out. This kind-of meant that we were on the right track and that the question wasn’t good enough)
- So, was it released in some cases but not others? Yes
- Did it not release some because they are stronger experiences? No
- Did it not release some because they are stronger emotions? No, Stronger Energies? No.
I was confused (and again, I have to tell you that many in-between questions were asked before the above was determined. It is rarely as linear as that).
- Was most of the energy released? Yes. In terms of percentages how much was released? 99% That sounded good until I asked whether the 1% was having a detrimental effect? Yes.
Why? And Why? Were the questions that played in my mind as I walked around the beautiful Nine Ladies. Then I had an intuitively leap (quite probably because I was at a power place).
- Was the 1% still remaining because they had occurred at a place that had energetic significance? Yes!Wow! Seriously!Where they at a sacred site? No. Just a place of energetic significance. A power center? Yes. Interesting!
I asked whether I could distant dowse the location of one. Yes. Was there one that was at the school I used to go to? Yes. I mentally imagined the layout of the school, not in great detail and dowsed. Narrowing it down finally to a particular spot, which was the strongest energy point.
Having blocked out my school days from my memory many years ago and then recovered them (for the forgiveness ceremonies) I still have vague accounts of them and couldn’t think of any that matched with the place I had just dowsed.
It was an innocuous place in a corridor, just outside of my 4th year maths class room. Since bullying was a bit of an everyday occurrence I am sure that it must have happened at that spot too. But I couldn’t recall any significant event (indeed I can’t recall any that were more significant than others).
Time line therapy is a practice that is occasionally used by therapists and coaches to get to source memories. Essentially the premise is that our subconscious can lead our conscious to emotional events of the past and release the hold that such may have (oddly wikipedia does not have a description for me to link to).
I attempted a variant on this to see if I could access the memory. “I command my subconscious mind to take me to the memory of the event that took place outside my maths classroom that has left a residual energy signature” Or something like that. I sat against a (dowsed good place) stone and let my mind wander over my biography.
After many moments of (is it that) a memory kept recurring. It was of a time when I had been beaten up by another kid, who in turn had been bullied into it (more in this link: Bullying and Forgiveness). After getting no other hits I got up and dowsed for the answer.
- Was this the event that had caused the negative energy effect? Yes. Was it remarkable because the place where it occurred was a power center? Yes.
Then a truly quantum leap in intuition occurred and I wondered if this had created some kind of a ghost effect at the place in the school? Yes. Wow! So could this be considered to be a ghost as defined by an energetic imprint of a person? Yes. If a sensitive person went to that place would they see a ghost? Yes/No. What?
I sat down to ponder this result whilst having my lunch. What an interesting finding and there was more to come. But you will have to wait until after lunch for that.
Kal Malik Ghost Hunting