It’s Samhain, or Halloween and I’m travelling to Valle Crucis Abbey in Llangollen in the heart of the night. The idea is that I will meet with Cailleach and Duignan to take advantage of the thin veil between the Middle Earth and The Underworld. If you need a “catch up” on these two “personalities” then […]
HD on Twitter
- The BBC’s Watership Down film was an amazing adaptation. Such beautiful scenery, great interplay of plotlines, and moving outcome.
about 3 weeks ago
- We had these guys make our summer house roof leak proof. The job was done without fuss. It was a little pricey but… https://t.co/zvPPGeQuuJ
about 3 months ago
- Every time I watch England play cricket they collapse like a deck chair! #evileye
about 8 months ago
Merlin storiesAn old video recording of an English documentary about Merlin. Beautifully narrated.
alderley edge anglesey Arbor Low arthur aura caileach cailleach chakras crystals cumbria derbyshire dinas bran Dowsing dragon druid druid's circle earth energies energy energy double faery genius loci glastonbury healing Hedge Druid imbolc ireland kal knight ley lines llangernyw llangollen meditation merlin Modern Druidry nemeton nine ladies quest samhain spirit spirit guide spirit of place spring equinox stone circle summer solstice Tarot yew tree
- AiD 056: Maria Wheatley – Guy Underwood’s Geodetic System January 8, 2019
- AiD 055: The World According to Palden December 6, 2018
- AiD 054: On Labyrinths and Leys with Alex Champion July 16, 2018
Subscribe to monthly Kindle update