It’s hard to find the time to do all you need or want to do. Debra Delglyn – the wonderful shaman of south Manchester and teacher of The Wisdom Path – had been diligently asking me when we could meet. I suggested a particular day – the Spring Equinox. I took a day off work […]
HD on Twitter
- A huge heartfelt thanks to all those who made my surprise 50th party so amazing (and those that wanted to be there… https://t.co/7SjiiFcwTB
about 1 month ago
- The BBC’s Watership Down film was an amazing adaptation. Such beautiful scenery, great interplay of plotlines, and moving outcome.
about 3 months ago
- We had these guys make our summer house roof leak proof. The job was done without fuss. It was a little pricey but… https://t.co/zvPPGeQuuJ
about 5 months ago
Merlin storiesAn old video recording of an English documentary about Merlin. Beautifully narrated.
alderley edge anglesey Arbor Low arthur aura caileach cailleach chakras crystals cumbria derbyshire dinas bran Dowsing dragon druid druid's circle earth energies energy energy double faery genius loci glastonbury healing Hedge Druid imbolc ireland kal knight ley lines llangernyw llangollen meditation merlin Modern Druidry nemeton nine ladies quest samhain spirit spirit guide spirit of place spring equinox stone circle summer solstice Tarot yew tree
- AiD 056: Maria Wheatley – Guy Underwood’s Geodetic System January 8, 2019
- AiD 055: The World According to Palden December 6, 2018
- AiD 054: On Labyrinths and Leys with Alex Champion July 16, 2018
Subscribe to monthly Kindle update