It’s hard to find the time to do all you need or want to do. Debra Delglyn – the wonderful shaman of south Manchester and teacher of The Wisdom Path – had been diligently asking me when we could meet. I suggested a particular day – the Spring Equinox. I took a day off work […]
HD on Twitter
- We had these guys make our summer house roof leak proof. The job was done without fuss. It was a little pricey but… https://t.co/zvPPGeQuuJ
about 4 weeks ago
- Every time I watch England play cricket they collapse like a deck chair! #evileye
about 5 months ago
- Full and fascinating day at Megalithomania conference 2018 ends soon.
Just seen Robin Heath’s discovery of the pro… https://t.co/Q7HZrGUxJd
about 6 months ago
Merlin storiesAn old video recording of an English documentary about Merlin. Beautifully narrated.
alderley edge anglesey Arbor Low arthur aura caileach cailleach chakras crystals cumbria derbyshire dinas bran Dowsing dragon druid druid's circle earth energies energy energy double faery genius loci glastonbury healing Hedge Druid imbolc ireland kal knight ley lines llangernyw llangollen meditation merlin Modern Druidry nemeton nine ladies quest samhain spirit spirit guide spirit of place spring equinox stone circle summer solstice Tarot yew tree
- AiD 054: On Labyrinths and Leys with Alex Champion July 16, 2018
- AiD053: Leys with The Urban Prehistorian April 21, 2018
- AiD052: Ned Wolf – Nandia’s Copper December 2, 2017
Subscribe to monthly Kindle update