Posts Tagged ‘cooperation’
I have been re-visiting some of the essential elements of the magickal work that I do. Sometimes when working I forget various parts of these elements that I have found to be essential components to the success of such work. When I forget to employ all five of the elements in the process of doing energy work or interacting on a magickal level with nature then the likelihood of the success of that work, or rather, the strength of the outcome, is compromised by relative degrees. Often it can cause such work to fail altogether.
Usually one puts failure down to any number of other factors such as tiredness, low energy levels or some other personal or environmental failing. On reflection the work has failed because one of the following five essential elements has been missed out or performed as a gesture.
Here are the five essential elements that I have found contribute to the proportional success of natural magick.
- Prepare for the work by becoming humble and sincere in attitude
- Set your intent clearly at the outset, before performing actions or visualisations
- Engage with the surrounding or called-in spirit forces and negotiate their co-operation in the work. This is another reason why clear intent is useful.
- Provide your own energy into the work at a frequency that we associate with the feeling of love.
- Give thanks to the forces that interacted in the work when you have completed the intention or energy exchange
Every time I work I will try to keep these five elements in mind during my work. How hard can it be?