Posts Tagged ‘roundway hill’
Yesterday Gwas and I took the long trek to Somerset to explore this years Crop Circle phenomena. Gwas will of course tell his story, however most, if not all our results concurred. Below I will tell my results. Like them or not – this is what the Dowsing rods + a bit of intuition said…
The Aliens and something else
The above crop circle is the first we visited and where we gained the majority of our answers…
- Humans didn’t make the circle
- Aliens (that now live on this planet) in conjunction with entities we describe as Siddha created the crop circles (see Gwas’s post for details of Siddha).
- It was created in a time of about 21 minutes
- It was created using balls of plasma energy
- There is a residual “Primal Energy” – which is neither male/female or neutral in characteristics. This can be used by people visiting the site (Primal energy can be used to create any of the other 3 types).
- It was placed in this location because of the Energies of the area i.e. Somerset and not so much because of local earth energies.
- The energetic center was off in one of the side circles not in the central one (which incidentally where many people were sat).
- The circle was used as some kind of marker, but not to do with UFOs landing. More as a message being sent out to other aliens.
I know they sound crazy, personally I dont know what to think, but that is what the dowsing rods reported.
The second circle
We visited was this one…
We took a really long hike (due to my bad navigation) to get to this one, but the walk took us through some lovely wooded areas so it was worth it.
There wasn’t much to add to the knowledge I gained at the first one. So since the sun was out, I just decided to enjoy the weather and discuss theories with other people at the site.
The third and final circle we visited was purely a “Gwas” experience and so I will leave it to his post
On the long journey home Gwas and I discussed and argued about all manner of things, which had me reflecting thus..
All about numbers and a sustained argument
I have to say I have a deep love for my friend Gwas, we have been friends (best friends I would say) for more years that I want to count. In all that time we have many heated arguments and debates all around the wonderful mysteries that life has to offer. From exploring the works of Castaneda and Altered states in our earlier wrangles to our latest one yesterday on the exploration of sacred geometry and numbers.
The topic is inconsequential to you readers as is the results of the debate. What is important is to have someone at your side who will battle against your suppositions, logic, rational and intuition. Such a sounding board for me has been invaluable in my explorations.
Gwas and I are on paths that often cross, but they are by no means copies. As demonstrated by our constant splitting up at sacred sites and doing “our own thing”. In a journey such as ours to have a friend who is ready to point out inconsistencies with an intensity to push through any “armchair” beliefs is about the best thing you can have.
But one who knows to put healing balms over injured beliefs is doubly blessed. Such has been my good fortune.