In the middle of September I arranged a visit to Anglesey for my weekly meditation group. I had grand ideas, but over time I had slowly whittled the concept down from a weekend extravaganza for all and sundry, to a single day outing for a small group of people who attend my weekly outdoor meditation […]
HD on Twitter
- Incredibly clever menu with a philosophy that runs through the whole business. Staff who are attentive and informed… https://t.co/CRQxa2Y7n4
about 10 months ago
- A huge heartfelt thanks to all those who made my surprise 50th party so amazing (and those that wanted to be there… https://t.co/7SjiiFcwTB
about 12 months ago
- The BBC’s Watership Down film was an amazing adaptation. Such beautiful scenery, great interplay of plotlines, and moving outcome.
about 1 year ago
Merlin storiesAn old video recording of an English documentary about Merlin. Beautifully narrated.
alderley edge anglesey Arbor Low arthur aura caileach cailleach chakras crystals cumbria derbyshire dinas bran Dowsing dragon druid druid's circle earth energies energy energy double faery genius loci glastonbury healing Hedge Druid imbolc ireland kal knight ley lines llangernyw llangollen meditation merlin Modern Druidry nemeton nine ladies quest samhain spirit spirit guide spirit of place spring equinox stone circle summer solstice Tarot yew tree
- AiD 058: Jon Appleton’s Megalithic Insights (Part 1) December 5, 2019
- AiD 057: Diamond Dowsing with Annette Rugolo June 6, 2019
- AiD 056: Maria Wheatley – Guy Underwood’s Geodetic System January 8, 2019
Subscribe to monthly Kindle update