Posts Tagged ‘will-power’
Holiday season is in full swing at this time of year, and so I jetted off to foreign climes in the company of a group of friends. Our destination was Tallinn in Estonia, and I have to say that it is one of the most gorgeous and delightful, cultured and calm cities that I have ever had the pleasure to spend time in. I only got back today, and the purpose of me telling you all this is to re-visit a scenario where I was able to practise a skill that I am finding very useful – silencing!
You have undoubtedly had this situation happen to you at some time on your travels. You are in a public confined space and there is a baby or small child who is either too tired or is generally not enjoying the travelling experience. What do they do? Fidget, bawl and whine. Of course they do – it’s their way of coping. But it’s hell for the parents (who are somewhat embarrassed by the impact of the behaviour, but largely immune to its effects themselves), and even worse for the people who have to listen to it who haven’t lived with that behaviour to the point of toleration.
So, what do you do? Do you go up to the parents and ask them politely to sort it out? Do you shout and scowl at the kid and wish they’d put a sock in it? Both will be ineffective. Last year I went to Canada and on the long flight home there was just such an episode broke out on the plane. Then I tried a technique of summoning air spirits and asking for their co-operation in soothing the child and cutting the noise levels. To my immense surprise it worked! However, this time I have a bit more experience of working with energies myself and so I chose to try a slightly different method.
Last time I did this kind of work I called in assistance. This time I used my improved perception to scan the situation and obtain some more information. I did a centering exercise to put myself into the right frame of mind, and then pushed my attention out towards the child to “scan” what was going on – to feel for what was happening energetically. What I noticed was this:-
- The child had a white hot energy centre at his navel, and that centre was spawning energy threads like crazy!
- Most of these threads were attaching to his mother who was cradling him, and she must have had more than twenty of these threads attached to the main chakra points on the front of her energy field. Mostly there were in the region of her navel and heart chakras, but some threads went elsewhere too. I felt that she was willingly offering these connection points, but she was being hugely drained by this.
- The energy threads that were being created were seeking out the energy fields of anyone in the area, and where they found someone who would pay attention (i.e. the person would focus their attention on the child) then the thread would sense this and become attracted by that attention. The person who was directing their attention did not seem to notice when the child’s thread found and then loosely attached to them. This was a subtle event.
- I could see that through each thread connection energy was being drawn by the child into its own energy field. In other words – the child was latching onto everyone’s energy and feeding upon it like a leech!
- I could see that the threads were “weak” though – they were very flexible, loose and pale. I would liken them to the antennae of sea anemones with their suckers gently gripping anyone who could be attached to with a weak link.
I realised that the weakness of the threads was due to the lack of developed WILL in the child. At this stage of his development the young lad hadn’t yet developed a strong will, and so the threads too were comparatively weak and too flexible. My own threads, and I sent one out to check it, were thinner, but much brighter, moved in a straighter line, and latched onto things with a much more force because my will was purposefully driving the event. For a while I was simply fascinated with watching the threads and the attachments,a nd seeing how people could break the bonds that the child was making by purposefully and wilfully trying to ignore his behaviour.
The child was, of course, utterly consciously oblivious to this subtle energy battle, yet his drive for energy was insatiable and so when one bond was broken his threads simply re-spawned from the mass at his navel centre and would then slither out probing for another energy field to connect to. The imagery I could see overlaid onto reality was utterly mesmerising until I looked down to see that there was a thread attaching to me too, even though I was four seats back from the action! Suddenly I was spurred into action myself. Here’s what I did.
It was a rather rainy Sunday afternoon (12 August 2011) when I decided to take a trip out to the Wizards wood. I have a wonderful affiliation with that place as it was the first place that I had really communed with tree energies and also the first place where I had received a name (the Magician who Creates his own Worlds). Wow, was that a long time ago or what (in fact almost 3 years ago)?
Arriving there at around 5:30 in the afternoon I immediately dowsed for the best place to commune with the Genius Loci of the place. I was off, as is the case with a lot of wanderings in that forest, along paths, then into the foliage, and along paths again, until finally I recognised my destination. It was the Father of the Forest. Was this the place that I was going to be meditating? As I got closer, the rods veered off and I was led to a tree some 50 foot away from the FotF.
Before I began my commune, I wanted to ask some prelim questions:
- Am I going to get something to do with my knights quest? Yes. Cool!
- Is it another blue key? No. Not so cool.
- Hmmm…is it about where the quest is heading? Yes.
- Is it about a current key? Yes.
- New York? No,
- Pennant? No
- Strength of Arm? Yes.
OK… so now I am ready to do a meditation. I lean against the (rod) directed tree and tune out of the material into the sacred….
After a while I see a reflection of myself. Then a orange, yellow and red rainbow of fog swirls up from the ground and rises slowly and as my reflection breathes in – the fog swirls into its nose and into its body. Then a voice says “I am perfect health” and I can see the fog swirling inside my body to just below my stomach. As I am watching I see my whole body start to glow from the insde until it is all a bright white pure light.
Next thing I back in the world. Wow! What an experience. I pondered mere moments before I took out my dowsing rods. My intuition was on fire!
- Does Strength of Arm also mean physical well-being too? Yes
- Hmmm…It looked like that fog was around my pancreas area (as a guess) Does this health include my Diabetes? Yes
- Should I be managing my diabese better? er…no…(half and half).
- Okay…deep breath…Should I heal my diabetes? Yes and this is one of those flip the rods inside out moments too!
Okay…What the Zarquon! I exclaim to myself before continuing on…
- Can I do it? Yes.
- Do I have all the knowledge I need? No!
O and here is a good one…
- Is “I am in perfect health” a good intention/incantation to have? No? What??
So I am stood there pondering and I recall that the exact words were…”I am perfect health” So I rephrase the above question and get a Yes! More questions were needed:
- Is this intention enough? No
- Does it require a diet change? Yes.
- Is Raw good enough? No. O? That is a bit dissapointing.
- Is there anything else I need to do, Yes?
Well the only thing left is energy work, so I asked do I need to incorporate energy work? Yes (but a vague one). My intuition kicked in.
- Am I already doing energy work aren’t I? Yes,
- By following this quest? Yes.
Then anothe thing pops into my head…Diabetes is a 2nd/3rd chakra illness. Now 2/3 are to do with change and will power. So I ask, is “Saying YES to adventure” the energy work that I need to keep doing. i.e. 2/3 chakra work? Yes (and this is a big YES).
So I am in a bit of limbo land…A scientifically incurable illness and I have a “Cure it” edict as part of an existing blue key…not even a key of its own! As I am walking back to the car my rational brain kicks in and thinks…”is this all real?”
As you know I have often been tempted by the notion of healing it but have been put off by the “impossibility” of it and now I get it as a part of a key! So as I am leaving the forest, on impulse I turn around to the trees and shout out…”Can I have a clue, please?” pretty much in resignation.
That evening I wanted to converse with my partner on the energetic path, Gras as I was pretty much in the land of the impossible. However he was off being a social-ite I had to turn to my inspirational girlfriend for support in my quest for the insanely impossible (and after all the sidekicking i’ve done for Gwas!! Vivian has totally overcome a health challenge or two herself so the incredible advice I got from her was, “Yes, I thought you would have sorted that out already!” Double Wow!
Anywho (An Amercanism) …all that was on Sunday…Then comes Monday and I get a massive sledge hammer sized answer to my last two questions…
- Is this all real?
- Can I have a clue, please?
Let me leave you to ponder the above before I reveal what Magic was to unfold on Monday!
Kal Malik reaffirming his magical ability to create his own world